Before I begin i must say, how in the world do I manage to forget something every single time I have a presentation. This time I forgot to mention the Senteo software that is you are able to download off the SmartBoard website. After downloading the software you can enter the student's names and have use the clickers answer questions. I was not going to actually do that during the presentation but I did want to mention how to set it up and then also different options, such as using the clickers or having the computer randomly choose students.
Other than that I felt that my presentation went great. I felt very comfortable, not only in front of the classroom but also using the SmartBoard.
It was interesting to see all of the different things I will be able to add to my own activities I hope to create. I do wish I actually knew how to add all the different tools, I guess I will have to stubble through making them myself.
SmartBoard Preso Reflection
Tuesday, February 26, 2008Posted by Johnali at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me
About Me
- Johnali
- Kirkland, Wa, United States
- Doubts come and go but Jesus is forever, it is called faith because there is an element of unknowing through the belief.
Grants for Classrooms
Classroom Resources
Teacher Resources
Learning Games
Healthy Students
Classmates Blogs
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(30)
-
▼
February
(10)
- SmartBoard Preso Reflection
- Assignment #3- SmartBoard Activity
- Web 2.oooo What?
- Classroom Reflection on Organizational Skills
- Classroom Reflection: When Passion Grows
- Reflection on Kids and Technology
- Classroom Reflection on ACTIVBoard
- Classroom Reflection on Valentines Day
- Assignment #2
- SmartBoard Activities
-
▼
February
(10)
0 comments:
Post a Comment