Classroom Reflection: When Passion Grows

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I remember the first day of Instructional Design before I started student teaching. Lucinda Garrett said something that really made me think she said, "When you step into your classroom for the first time you will know." You will know whether you are supposed to be a teacher or you are not supposed to be a teacher. At first that made me a little scared. What if I do not feel it, what if I do not even know what I am supposed to feel? However my first day I knew I felt it. It is not a feeling I can well explain, beside that I knew that is where I was supposed to be. My desire to be a teacher has grown so much this last semester. I had never doubted my major decision but now I know I never will.

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web