The first grade class that I student teach in has an ACTIVBoard; actually all the rooms in my school have one. I think that it is great that the school has enough funding to put these tools in the classroom. However we never use it. The only time I see the board used is when it is acting as a screen for the projector. I know that there are so many great things that can be done with the board but that never seems to happen. Maybe I am just not in the class enough to see that happen. We will see as my time goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me
About Me
- Johnali
- Kirkland, Wa, United States
- Doubts come and go but Jesus is forever, it is called faith because there is an element of unknowing through the belief.
Grants for Classrooms
Classroom Resources
Teacher Resources
Learning Games
Healthy Students
Classmates Blogs
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(30)
-
▼
February
(10)
- SmartBoard Preso Reflection
- Assignment #3- SmartBoard Activity
- Web 2.oooo What?
- Classroom Reflection on Organizational Skills
- Classroom Reflection: When Passion Grows
- Reflection on Kids and Technology
- Classroom Reflection on ACTIVBoard
- Classroom Reflection on Valentines Day
- Assignment #2
- SmartBoard Activities
-
▼
February
(10)
1 comments:
Oh, that's too bad that you haven't seen the board in action. I think Smart Boards are cool. Unfornately, my teacher does not like to use technology and we do not even have a overhead in my classroom - just the whiteboard. Just wait until you are allowed to do lessons - the access that you have to the latest technology will be a blessing!
Post a Comment