Educational Blogs

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I realized that I never posted about any of the educational blogs I read in mid-February so I decided to look over them again. One of the blogs that popped out to me was The Tech Savvy Educator, mainly because I hope to be one some day. So many teachers are good teachers but with a little added help from new technology they would be great teachers. Students play with technology why should they not learn from it as well it already takes up a good deal of their time, it might as well be somewhat educational. The last blog on The Tech Savvy Educator is on Earth Day everyday which was one of my lasts blogs; therefore, I would like to think we are on similar a page. One helpful link that the blog had led to many classroom tools to use on earth day. I think that this blog would be a helpful one to keep in my favorites.

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web